Although it’s important to know all of the talents and weaknesses that you may have, it’s not always easy to be a fair judge of your own abilities. However, there are a variety of tools available that will make simple work of unearthing what you have to offer. Check out these free online assessment tools to get a look at the real you.
Good health is stronger than any other tool you may have, so be sure to check your health with these tools.
- Health Status: Check yourself for a variety of health conditions through this website.
- Heart Attack/Coronary Heart Disease Risk Assessment: Using this risk assessment, you can find out your risk of heart disease or heart attack, and what you can do to prevent it.
- RealAge: Take the RealAge assessment to learn your true age based on how well you’ve maintained yourself.
- Your Disease Risk: Cancer: Find out your risk level for a variety of different cancers with this resource.
- Wellness Inventory: Use this interactive wellness wheel to determine your level of wellness.
- HIV Risk Calculator: With the help of this HIV Risk Quiz, you can determine whether you should take an HIV test.
- Diabetes PHD: From the American Diabetes Association, this testing tool will help you determine your risk factors for developing diabetes.
- Interactive stress quiz: Follow this quiz to find out how many stressors you have in your life.
- Your Disease Risk: Osteoporosis: With the help of this interactive tool, you can find out your level of risk for osteoporosis, without having to undergo radiography tests.
- Women’s Heart Disease Risk Quiz: Women should take this quiz to find out if they are at risk for heart disease.
- Stroke Risk Quiz: Using this quiz, you can find out how much you know about the risks of stroke.
- High Blood Pressure Health Risk Calculator: Calculate your health risk for high blood pressure with the help of this tool from the American Heart Association.
These tests will get to the heart of your true personality.
- Keirsey Temperament Sorter: This test will help you determine your temperament and learn more about yourself.
- Jung Typology Test: Take this test to get an assessment of your personality type, occupations, and relevant degrees that will be good for you.
- Personality Type: Discover your type with the help of this test.
- Enneagram Test: Test your personality on nine different factors with the Enneagram Test.
- Type Focus: Take this free assessment to find out about your personality, and if you’re an introvert or extrovert.
- PersonalDNA: Use this test to reveal your true personality.
- Big 5 Personality Typing Test: This test will help you learn more about your traits in extroversion, emotional stability, orderliness, accommodation, and intellect.
Business & Career
Find out good career paths and business abilities with the help of these assessment tools.
- Small Business Administration: The SBA offers an assessment tool that will help you determine whether or not you’re ready to start a small business.
- Career Vision Job Satisfaction Survey: Answer these 37 questions to learn your level of satisfaction with your job.
- ColorCareerCounselor: Use this fun evaluation to learn about successful career paths based on your color preference.
- True Colors Career Assessment: This career personality assessment will help you learn your true colors and pursue the career that’s right for you.
- Management Skills & Styles Assessment: Find out if you’re management material with the help of this test.
- Career Explorer: Identify careers that match your personality, find potential career fields, and more using this test.
- Career Planner Quiz: Make use of this quiz to get help planning your career or making a job switch.
- Sales Hunter-Farmer Test: Learn about your skills potential for sales in this test.
- Sales Personality Test: By taking this test, you’ll find out if you have the right personality to be a sales person.
- Work Importance Profiler: Use this profiler to find out what is important to you in a job.
Find out how your relationship potential stacks up by using these tests.
- Emotional Intelligence Test: Find out how well you relate to others by taking this test that measures your emotional intelligence.
- Big Five Compatibility Test: This test will help you determine your level of compatibility with a second test taker.
With these tests, you can find out just how smart you are.
- Intelligence Type Test: This test assesses the way you learn and use your intelligence.
- IQTest.com: Here you’ll find a fun, scientifically valid test to assess your intelligence.
- Mensa Workout: Although the scores for this test are not official, taking the Mensa Workout can help you understand more about the way your intelligence works.
- The Oracle Exam: This test will help you measure your general knowledge and cognitive ability.
- Visual Pattern Fluid Intelligence Test: Test your intelligence in visual patterns using this test.
- Lateral Thinking Puzzle IQ Test: Use these lateral thinking IQ puzzles to find out how well you think "outside the box."
- MyIQNow: Take this quick 30 question test to get an idea of your intelligence.
- BrainBall: BrainBall offers an IQ test and mental exercise in a fun mind game.
With these tests, you’ll be able to put various skills to the test.
- Time Management Test: Get an indication of how well you organize your time by taking this test.
- Skills Profiler: Use this 20 minute skills profiler to find occupations that use your current skills, or find out which ones you need to improve upon.
- Concentration Test: Check out this assessment to find out how well you concentrate.
- ISEEK Skills Assessment: With this skills assessment, you can find out how important certain skills are to your life and career.
- Verbal IQ Test: Take this test, and you’ll find out how smart you are with words.
- Mathematics Skills Assessment Test: Use this assessment to find out how well you do math.
- Transferable Skills Survey: Find out how well the skills you have already will transfer to a new situation using this survey.
- Spatial IQ Test: Test your ability to think and manipulate spatially with the help of this assessment.
Check out these tests to learn even more about yourself.
- Right/Left Brain Test: Use this test to find out which side of your brain is dominant.
- Learning Styles Self-Assessment: With this assessment, you can find out the best ways for you to learn.
- Word Association Test: Learn more about yourself by finding out how your mind associates with words.
Quick Degree Finder